8.07.2014

Hello, everyone! If you've been following my Instagram or my blog for a while, you'll know that I have an obsession with statement necklaces. They're just so easy to wear with anything. They just spice up and dress up any outfit no matter what you're wearing! So when Agapi Accessories contacted me and asked if I wanted to review one of their products, I replied back quickly and eagerly. When I was looking through their website, I was so amazed by the designs and how unique all the accessories were; Agapi Accessories has a wide variety of necklaces, rings, and bracelets in all sorts of colors. What I was drawn to the most was this white and gold necklace. I've been really digging the white and gold color scheme, so I thought that this was the perfect necklace to add to my closet. Also, the design of the necklace had a skeletal kind of feel that made me love it even more!

The jewelry pieces that Agapi Accessories make are "all made out of eco-friendly plastic material, from a high quality synthetic rubber that is sculpted together playfully to create a lacy effect on your skin (it adapts to your body shape for a special fit)." Yay for eco-friendly jewelry! When I wore the necklace for the first time when I received it today, I was surprised by how true it was that it really did adapt to the shape of my collar bones and chest! It was also so light, so I could walk around and run around without having to worry about the necklace pounding heavily on my chest. Yay! Since it's made out of a synthetic rubber, it's a bit fragile, so you have to be careful with it. The necklace looks like metal, but feels like rubber which I think is great because you have something that looks beautiful, but also feels great and comfortable to wear.

These clasps are so cute and really easy to use! What I like about the clasp is that it's big so that you can take it on and off without the struggle. The only downside of this necklace being completely flat is that it kind of pops out on the back when you wear it, but other than that, it's easy to wear, stylish, and definitely a conversation starter!

I'll be posting an outfit with this gorgeous necklace, so stay tuned! Also, let me know down in the comments which necklace is your favorite from Agapi's store and how you would style it! (:

AGAPI ACCESSORIES || store website / Instagram / necklace I chose

Contact

© That's Diane
DESIGN

by

THE BASIC PAGE